Re: [opensuse-packaging] uncertainties about patch packaging

On Monday 2013-05-06 12:48, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:

Thanks, this is all very useful information. But it also confirms
that a) there is essential information missing from the wiki page, and
b) I am not yet knowledgeable enough in this area to fix that. So I
would much prefer if you could correct the wiki page rather than
posting the information here, where it will rapidly get forgotten
about / buried in the list archives ...

I generally have a huge pain writing wiki pages that make sense to others than
myself :( As can be seen in the paragraphs cited by you :) Any volunteers to
help out here?

Oh, if you write some starting text, I feel the urge to correct and
expand on it!