Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory iscsitarget build failure: problem with traceroute?
On 31.01.2013 22:35, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 31/01/13 17:41, Stephan Kulow escribió:
Am 31.01.2013 18:26, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
El 31/01/13 14:10, Lee Duncan escribió:

Not being familiar with this area of packaging, I'm guessing this has
something to do with the recent changes to net-tools and traceroute?

The build metadata is in an inconsistent state, I was very careful
about not breaking the whole planet but have no control over the OBS
metadata

Hmm, whatever you mean with very careful, you did break the whole planet
by splitting something and requiring the new package from the old.

and what exactly I did wrong here ? maybe traceroute > 2.0.0 is not in
the repo yet ?

Once net-tools builds it requires something that does not exist and
won't start build as it requires itself to start building.

Adding a buildrequires for new traceroute in net-tools would have
prevented that problem.

Greetings, Stephan