Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
El 29/11/12 09:50, Ruediger Meier escribió:

So your last action is breaking it again.

No, atd is supposed to be started from a systemd unit that the vast majority of users will not modify and instead will add the options to the sysconfig file.

My fix would be to just revert your patch.

I get it now, the idea is to complain and sabotage changes and not actually do anything constructive yourself.