[opensuse-packaging] Stopping the new build queue for a repo
Hi,

I know this is more of an obs question than a packaging question.

Say I know I released a buggy package in a big and busy repo. A new
version has been committed but it won't be published because the repo
never comes to rest, is always getting commits before all builts
affecting it are done and as I understand a repo will only publish when
it's come to rest.

Is there a way I could say "don't schedule new builds before the current
queue is done and published" ?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de

List Navigation
Follow Ups