Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
On Thursday 29 November 2012, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 29/11/12 07:38, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Apart from that I find it very ugly to introduce the libHX
dependency just to parse 2 lines from a bash style sysconfig config
file there are some issues with that patch.

We have shared libraries to use them and avoid reinventing parsers.

Command line arguments should override the config file and not the
other way around.

The arguments from the config options should be parsed like the
commandline ones inclusive error handling and not using atoi and
atof. Config file should be mentioned in the man page.

Feel free to improve it, as the $SUBJECT says I will no longer spend
time on this at thingy.

So your last action is breaking it again.
My fix would be to just revert your patch.

cu,
Rudi