Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can LibreOffice:Stable and factory be updated to version 3.6x from 3.5x
Am 29.11.2012 10:35, schrieb Petr Mladek:
I have published 3.6 packages in LibreOffice:Stable project today.

In general, I try to avoid often updates in the LibreOffice:Stable
project, so that people do not need to download the huge beast many
times :-) So, I waited until we did some more testing with the 3.6
packages.

Petr,

thank you for assembling the packages. It's perfect that you wait some time
before publishing to stable, as the (due to re-factoring) there are currently
lot's of issues in the .0 and .1 versions of the new LO releases.
3.6 for example changed the keyboard-behavior when entering dates a lot and
wasn't useable for me prior to 3.6.3.

Best regards,
Johannes

--