Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I access BuildRequires for the Debian build process?
Am 28.11.2012 18:30, schrieb Jeremias Brödel:
On 11/16/2012 09:10 PM, Krzysztof Żelechowski wrote:
Dnia piątek, 16 listopada 2012 15:04:07 Jeremias Brödel pisze:
Hey,

I am trying to build php5-pear-Horde_Autoloader for Debian 6. The build
requiers are debian's pkg-php-tools, which I provide in
server:php:applications. Sadly it gets unresolvable messages.

"Nothing provides update-alternatives".

I doubt that there is no update-alternatives package in the Debian 6
Build target. How can I access this?

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=pkg-php-tools&project=server
%3Aphp%3Aapplications#

What should I do to build pkg-php-tools against debian squeeze?

Thanks,

Jeremias

You need to clone update-alternatives from Factory and let it build for
Debian. You will probably have to write a build script for it yourself
though.

Ok, Thanks!

Jeremias

Actually no. dpkg provides update-alternatives. It should just work now.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de