Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can LibreOffice:Stable and factory be updated to version 3.6x from 3.5x
doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx píše v St 21. 11. 2012 v 16:01 +1100:
Hello,
Can LibreOffice:Stable and factory [2],[3] be updated to version 3.6x from
3.5x
After some searching on obs I found a built LibreOffice 3.6x in [1]
Some versions successfully built[4]

I have published 3.6 packages in LibreOffice:Stable project today.

In general, I try to avoid often updates in the LibreOffice:Stable
project, so that people do not need to download the huge beast many
times :-) So, I waited until we did some more testing with the 3.6
packages.

BTW: I would like to put LO-4.0-beta into the LibreOffice:Unstable
project in December. I hope that I will find time for it.

Best Regards,
Petr