Re: [opensuse-packaging] Common LIsp packaging
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/20/2012 12:14 AM, Alex Naumov wrote:

Yes, good idea, but we have not such macro file for Lisp until now.
And the question is... where we can add it?
For perl or python it's easy, because we put it to package of
interpreter: perl or python-base, but for Common Lisp there are
different interpreters/compilers implementation. For example, clisp or
sbcl.

Now I'm curious if you also get feedback from people who know something
about Lisp ;-)

I'm waiting critic about using ASDF ;-)

Or maybe let the lisp implementation to have a initialization file and
solve the fasl problem via that. (see sbcl documentation about FASL
Format). Currently sbcl in the factory does not have a system wide
initialization, but could be added if needed.

Yes, it will solve the problem in case using SBCL, but what's about
another Lisp interpreters?
Do you want to use SBCL as a main compiler, that should be installed always?