Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to get the mlt version?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:40:25 +0000
On 26 November 2012 10:26, Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a package that searches for mlt profiles in /usr/share/mlt/profiles/.
But mlt-4 has its profiles in /usr/share/mlt-4/profiles/ and mlt-5 has it in
/usr/share/mlt-5/profiles/

So I have to correct the path at the build time with a "sed" depending on
what mlt version is in the release.
How can I do this?

The .pc file has a mltdatadir variable. But the fix wasn't applied to
the main 12.2 repository, so you would need to build against the
update repository.

In general all the MLT thing needs a bit of love. But I don't have a
lot of time and upstream has not been very responsible about these
issues.