[opensuse-packaging] How to disable no-return-in-nonvoid-function?

I have a package that brings about 50 errors "no-return-in-nonvoid-function".
It is very difficult to fix all these cases (not to mention I do not know C++
and can only guess where to insert "0" and where "NULL")
and also I am afraid this can break all the existing and future patches to this
package. Previously I could disable it by setting the badness
to 0 but it seems this does not work any more. What should I do?