Re: [opensuse-packaging] The ROOT framework packages
  • From: Dmitry Roshchin <dmitry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:23:48 +0400
25 ноября 2012 11:03:26 Thomas Zimmermann написал(а):

And perhaps you can give me a hint about the root-ttf package. This package
will most probably not pass the legal review, because it conains Microsoft
fonts. Fedora uses a package that loads the fonts from the root ftp server
on installation, but this is not allowed with the build service...

We can use the same way as package fetchmsttfonts.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=fetchmsttfonts&project=openSUSE%3AFactory