[opensuse-packaging] mysterious failing of package build
Hi!

I hope this is the correct list to ask such questions.

In project

devel:languages:R:devel/R

I'm trying to build packages for the next upstream version of R.

There are some changes in upstream, but I don't understand
why all files are declared

[ 2007s] Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/R-base-2.16.0-1.1.x86_64
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
[ 2014s] /etc/ld.so.conf.d/R.conf
[ 2014s] /usr/bin/R
[ 2014s] /usr/bin/Rscript
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/COPYING
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/NEWS
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/NEWS.pdf
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/SVN-REVISION
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/BATCH
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/COMPILE
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/INSTALL
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/LINK
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/R
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/REMOVE
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rcmd
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rd2pdf
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rdconv
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rdiff
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rprof
[ 2014s] /usr/lib64/R/bin/Rscript
.... and so on.

For me these files are definitly included in the spec.
(And the spec works e.g. devel:languages:R:base, part of factory)

It should fail at the end for some newly added translation changes, but
not for each and every file.

Any hint very appreciated! (And of course any hints to improvements of
the spec in general)

Detlef