Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE Packaging Guidelines Update
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:55:32 +0100
On Sunday, November 18, 2012 16:21:49 Alex Naumov wrote:
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 11/07/2012 10:18 PM, Alex Naumov wrote:
Hi Andreas,

I have added page about Common Lisp packaging:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Lisp

The idea AFAIK is/was to discuss first here then create the page,
this system being a wiki does not change this fact and at the end
anybody can copy Fedora stuff ie

Rationale: There is some overlap between Lisp library names and
existing Fedora packages.

a) Use of asdf

There is no package as cl-asdf other than your home repo which does
not set the standard.

First - we haven't Common Lisp standard until now (I hope we can start
discussion about it), and second - this package is also Free and Open
Source Software , so you are welcome to contribute :)

Alex,

start the discussion here, please: Write a new email with subject
"Common LIsp packaging" and introduce what you want to see done - and
then let's discuss,

Andreas