Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
Le lundi 12 novembre 2012, à 11:52 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le mercredi 24 octobre 2012, à 11:27 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

I'm looking for new maintainers for these two packages:

[...]

hardware/festival
This is a speech synthesis system. I'm not quite sure how much it's
still used; it used to be a dependency for GNOME accessibility (which
is why I somehow became maintainer, I guess), but it's not used there
anymore.

Last call for festival. If nobody steps up, I'll do the work to get it
dropped next week.

I filed a deleterequest: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/141855

Cheers,

Vincent