Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE Packaging Guidelines Update
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/07/2012 10:18 PM, Alex Naumov wrote:
Hi Andreas,

I have added page about Common Lisp packaging:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Lisp

The idea AFAIK is/was to discuss first here then create the page, this
system being a wiki does not change this fact and at the end anybody can
copy Fedora stuff ie

Rationale: There is some overlap between Lisp library names and existing
Fedora packages.

a) Use of asdf

There is no package as cl-asdf other than your home repo which does not
set the standard.

First - we haven't Common Lisp standard until now (I hope we can start
discussion about it), and second - this package is also Free and Open
Source Software , so you are welcome to contribute :)

b) common lisp controller

While the idea is good we need to have the basis before and discuss how
to do it rather than cut copy paste approach

I think we don't have so many Lisp packagers (also as Lisp
programmers), but this topic is very interesting for me and I would
like to help to make openSUSE more and more interesting for the Lisp
developers community.

Then you should be happy that factory has sbcl now and racket will
follow soon ;)

SBCL I have already and Racket != Common Lisp ;)