Re: [opensuse-packaging] introducing new file types
Le vendredi 16 novembre 2012, à 09:16 +0100, Denny Beyer a écrit :

Dear packagers,
please share your thoughts on the following issue:

A package comes with it's own filetypes.

How do I get the correct filetype association? - So, when clicking on the
file,
this program will be opened?

The new filetypes are *.cademia and *.cademia_macro . Besides it's own file
format, it should also be associated with *.dxf files, which I've done
already.

The wiki doesn't cover that topic, so I ask here.

I think what you're looking for is:
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/AddingMIMETutor

(you also need to make sure the MIME types are registered in the
.desktop files of the apps)

Cheers,

Vincent

--