[opensuse-packaging] introducing new file types
  • From: Denny Beyer <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:16:20 +0100

Dear packagers,
please share your thoughts on the following issue:

A package comes with it's own filetypes.

How do I get the correct filetype association? - So, when clicking on the file,
this program will be opened?

The new filetypes are *.cademia and *.cademia_macro . Besides it's own file
format, it should also be associated with *.dxf files, which I've done already.

The wiki doesn't cover that topic, so I ask here.

Package: cademia
in Project: home:cademia
or Project: home:lumnis

Thanks!