Re: [opensuse-packaging] Issues with Factory repo for pwdutils
On Sunday 11 November 2012 18:55:57 Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

Ok, did you ever thought about what your command line should do?
Garbage in -> garbage out.
Well, I am very sorry. But I am not the maintainer of Lightdm. I am just
having it in my repo to test some patches. And this morning this came out, so
I took it upon me to ask what happened.

And no, I will not fix fix pwdutils anymore to reject bogus command
line options ;)

I never asked for a fix. I just wanted to know what caused this and how to
resolve.

Please fix your %pre script and don't use -o without -u <uid>, it
really does not make any sense.

Well, I hope that the lightdm maintainers are reading this list, so that they
can adjust that package.

Regards

Raymond