Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with Factory repo for pwdutils
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:35:23 +0100
for me like i stated was a fix and yes -o without -u(g) does not make
sense too,
and I'm not OP by the way i found my way arround problem

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 11, Boris Manojlovic wrote:

I presume this is reason for failing (group|user)add for me groupadd
is failing because of -o does not accept missing gid...
anyway removing -o works for my case but maybe it works for you too

-o without -u (useradd) or -g (groupadd) doesn't make any sense.
pwdutils should have at least warned about this, that it is now
rejected as error is correct. Please fix your script.

Thorsten

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)