Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with Factory repo for pwdutils
On Sun, Nov 11, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am 11.11.2012 11:55, schrieb Boris Manojlovic:
I presume this is reason for failing (group|user)add for me groupadd
is failing because of -o does not accept missing gid...
anyway removing -o works for my case but maybe it works for you too

Stephan Kulow (coolo) accepted request 139684 3 days ago (revision 1)

FATE#314473: Replace pwdutils with shadow utilities

Yes, it seems the functionality is pretty broken. Looks like Thorsten needs
to fix that.

Only if somebody can give me a full bug report, this mail contains
no usefull informations.

By looking at the source code, I cannot imagine what should
go wrong if -o is used. In that case, only one check is not
executed.

Thorsten

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)