[opensuse-packaging] Base:System "cleanup"
Hi,

As I heard more and more conflicting complaints about Base:System I
decided to go and do something about it.

The complaints were either "I get too many mails about it, so I stopped
caring" or "I can't care right now, but I don't want other people to
work on my requests".

As Base:System is just too large to follow one policy, but it's still
about the most important devel project we have for the distribution, I
think extra care is to be taken.

So I did two things
(in the light, but not following Robert's words 100%):

- Reduced the list of project maintainers of Base:System *dramatically*,
leaving still enough of people to be sure there are maintainers around
to review things like adding new packages.

- Added package bugowners also as maintainers to their packages.

- Added the top 3 contributors to a package also as maintainer - unless
the contribution is a single commit to the package.

So if you find yourself now in or out a package you care or not care,
please either just email me or file an add_role request.

Greetings, Stephan