Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE Packaging Guidelines Update
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:11:35 +0000
Andreas Jaeger (aj@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
On Wednesday, November 07, 2012 11:53:50 Adam Spiers wrote:
I'm quite new to most of this, but I just wanted to mention / confess
that in the last few days I have been attempting to improve

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Ruby

Great!

based on discussions on opensuse-ruby. There are still some
unanswered questions which hopefully will be resolved very shortly.

Could you introduce the change on this mailing list as well and ask for
additional feedback, please?

I did already ask some people for feedback, but sure - here's an
official "public" request :) These are my current changes:

http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE%3APackaging_Ruby&action=historysubmit&diff=55791&oldid=55737

Hopefully they're self-explanatory.

There are still other things I want to document, but they are blocked
on the outcome of various discussions including an active thread on
opensuse-ruby, e.g.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-ruby/2012-11/msg00039.html