[opensuse-packaging] Re: Factory status
On Sunday 04 November 2012, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

The following packages have been failing to build on Factory for more
than 7 days. This is a reminder for anybody that could be interested
- libgcj43 openSUSE:Factory matz2
- libgcj41 openSUSE:Factory matz2
Fails for 55 days: java test cases...

Hi,

would it be possible to get those compilers finally dropped? they don't build
on ARM at all, and for months the submitrequests from the devel project are
rejected due to licensing policy changes in Factory. I don't see any solution
going forward and I don't know what it takes to get it finally removed. I'm
pretty sure that nothing depends on it anymore as we have removed all
dependencies on those compilers for the ARM port (at least as far as it
mattered to us).

- libQtWebKit4 KDE:Qt dirkmueller Fails for
20 days: too many arguments to function 'int
WebCore::XPath::xpathyyparse()' - gstreamer-0_10-plugins-vaapi

Fixed. It took me more time to find why I'm included in your email than to
actually fix the compile issue. it would be nice to enhance the formatting to
make it more obvious to find _my_ problems (perhaps sort by bugowner and not
by failed time..)

Greetings,
Dirk