Re: [opensuse-packaging]
  • From: Krzysztof Żelechowski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:41:26 +0100
Dnia poniedziałek, 5 listopada 2012 17:13:30 Michal Vyskocil pisze:

If use fop from Java:packages both packages not building (32- and 64-bit).

I see no problem with a fop in J:p - can you give me details?

The problem is fop crashes at run time while processing the manual in a 64-bit
environment. Not that I really care; the HTML version is enough for me. But
I understand you guys need to print the manual an put it into the pretty
little box with a Gecko on it so it needs to be fixed somehow; it looks like an
upstream problem though.

Chris