Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
* V Sobota 3. listopad 2012, 10:04:26 [CET] Ralf Lang napsal:

Am 03.11.2012 03:29, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Hi:

I will no longer maintain fix or otherwise care about the "at"
daemon, starting now because I would rather devout my time testing
and improving systemd.timer(5)

So it is now up for grabs.

that's all ;)

Can you estimate the effort needed to keep it running and the time
frame until when people will start complaining why I bother the list
with help requests for "old rubbish"?

If these are sane values, I might take over ;-)

The at daemon had no upstream for a long time.
Debian took over the project and Fedora is using their version.
We maintain our set of (19) patches.

The new maintainer (c|sh)ould think about updating and merging the patchset.

--
Vita Cizek
< Previous Next >