Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Factory status
On 5 November 2012 08:39, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I think he was laid off with the rest of the Mono team, and also stopped
being inactive on openSUSE.

OK. So I did ask to all the maintainers of Mono, Mono:Community and
Mono:Factory to clean him... and I found there were seven project
maintainers in that list in the same situation:

aaronbockover
bgmerrell
gabrielburt
grendello
mchristensen1
rustyhowell
twiest

These users are in the metadata of these packages:

Mono:Community/cross-mono-build-dependencies
Mono:Community/blogengine
Mono:Community/gpx2crs
Mono:Community/keepass
Mono:Community/moma
Mono:Community/pgsql-testdb
Mono:Community/wf-testapps
Banshee:Legacy/banshee
Banshee:Legacy/ipod-sharp
Banshee:Legacy/mono-zeroconf
Banshee:Legacy/ndesk-dbus
Banshee:Legacy/ndesk-dbus-glib
Banshee:Legacy/podsleuth
Banshee:Legacy/taglib-sharp
Mono/mono-zeroconf
Mono:Factory/mono-zeroconf
multimedia:apps/moonshine
multimedia:apps/opensuse-codecs-installer
multimedia:libs/schroedinger

And these projects:

Banshee
Banshee:Legacy
Banshee:Unstable
GNOME:Community
GNOME:GNOME1
Meego
Mono
Mono:Community
Mono:Factory
multimedia:apps
multimedia:libs
telepathy
windows:mingw:win32:EXPERIMENTAL
windows:mingw:win64:EXPERIMENTAL
X11:RemoteDesktop
X11:RemoteDesktop:x2go

Could Suse/Novell do the same with a more exhaustive list?

Could people with the needed permissions clean this?

Thanks.