Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory status
On 4 November 2012 15:30, Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- openal-soft devel:openSUSE:Factory lnussel
Fails for 27 days: shlib-policy-name-error (Badness: 10000) libopenal1

Someone can explain this one?
It seems that libopenal1 was removed from the expection list, even if
libopenal0 is still there. It actually could make sense, since there
is no other implementation of openal with libopenal.so.1 while there
are two with libopenal.so.0 (because we patch it, but OK). But who did
it? Did he inform lnussel? Do we all agree to rename libopenal1-soft
to libopenal1?