Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory status
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 14:55:06 +0100
Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

The following packages have been failing to build on Factory for more
than 7 days. This is a reminder for anybody that could be interested
in any of them. Any package failing to build for more than 100 days
is in danger of being dropped by Coolo without previous warning
(other than these emails).

Name Devel project User
Status

- libgcj43 openSUSE:Factory matz2
Fails for 285 days: undefined reference to `__cxa_call_unexpected'
- elilo Base:System rwill
Fails for 100 days: undefined reference to `__stack_chk_fail_local'
(New upstream version 3.14 available)
- selinux-policy security:SELinux alanrouse
Fails for 82 days: error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
(Different changes in devel project (since 6 months))
- libgcj41 openSUSE:Factory matz2
Fails for 55 days: java test cases...

The above is roughly what it looks like in knode in monospace.

I'm actually fighting with the plain text format. This time I'm
trying with quite long lines that are nice presented _with a
monospace font_. What's the result for you, people?

In knode, they're folded.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.9°C)