Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:56:28 +0100

Am 03.11.2012 03:29, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Hi:

I will no longer maintain fix or otherwise care about the "at"
daemon, starting now because I would rather devout my time testing
and improving systemd.timer(5)

So it is now up for grabs.

that's all ;)

Can you estimate the effort needed to keep it running and the time
frame until when people will start complaining why I bother the list
with help requests for "old rubbish"?

at(1) is part of the posix utilities so it won't go away any time
soon in favor of non-portable, proprietary tools such as systemd
(or launchd timers which systemd is aping).
--
Guido Berhoerster