[opensuse-packaging] Packaging guidelines: use Category "Packaging documentation"
Looking at the wiki starting at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines, I see that not every packaging guideline is using the right category, I'm changing this now. If I miss anything or add the category wrongly, please help me and change the wiki.

The line I'm adding is just the following at the end:

[[Category:Packaging documentation]]

All pages in this category are listed via:
http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Packaging_documentation

Andreas