Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:37:45 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 18:25:47 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le jeudi 25 octobre 2012, à 11:09 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :
El 24/10/12 06:27, Vincent Untz escribió:
Hi,

I'm looking for new maintainers for these two packages:

devel:libraries:c_c++/libgsasl
This is the GNU SASL library. It's used by a few packages, is alive
upstream with a nice maintainer. I only touched this package because
another packages I was working on was using it, and inherited from
maintenance this way. But I really don't look at it, so I feel it
could do with more love.

I will take care of this one, plz add me as maintainer.

Done.

I can't change the bugowner for openSUSE:11.4/libgsasl and
openSUSE:12.2/libgsasl, though. Not sure what's the process for this.

Does anyone know?

You can do that via a request:

osc requestmaintainership -r bugowner PROJECT PACKAGE USER

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH