Re: [opensuse-packaging] Help needed to figure out what is missing
On Sat, 2012-10-27 at 14:13 +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Hi,

For sometime I have been trying to get racket [1] to build and after a
long fight I manage to get it building and working on openSUSE 12.1 and
Factory but for some reason I can't figure out why it fails to build for
openSUSE 12.2

Help is appreciated as I intent to submit it to devel:languages:misc and
hopefully into factory

Any kind of specific request would be helpful :) Maybe links to an OBS
Project, build logs, some information what did you try to do already?

Dominique