[opensuse-packaging] Packages looking for volunteers: festival, libgsasl
Hi,

I'm looking for new maintainers for these two packages:

devel:libraries:c_c++/libgsasl
This is the GNU SASL library. It's used by a few packages, is alive
upstream with a nice maintainer. I only touched this package because
another packages I was working on was using it, and inherited from
maintenance this way. But I really don't look at it, so I feel it
could do with more love.

hardware/festival
This is a speech synthesis system. I'm not quite sure how much it's
still used; it used to be a dependency for GNOME accessibility (which
is why I somehow became maintainer, I guess), but it's not used there
anymore.

I'm happy to give magical powers to anyone willing to take over those
packages :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--