[opensuse-packaging] Project config changes of openSUSE:Factory
Hi,

Just to avoid suprise build failures for you: I did some
changes to the project config that will affect many builds,
but at least no package in factory should fail due to this
as I prepared this in several staging projects and also submitted
fixes early:

1. We switched from libpng14 to libpng15 default, Petr submitted
patches to many packages already and we think we're ready for it.

2. I removed 4 packages from default install in build environment:
sysvinit-tools netcfg login udev

Greetings, Stephan