Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to create an update request for 12.2
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 02:51:51PM +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Hi,

I would like to create an update request for shorewall package which is
at 4.5.5.1 for 12.2 but the latest release in factory is 4.5.6.

The package should not breaking any other package as no other package
depends on it. Of course the ending decision is the maintenance team but
by looking to the osc commandline I should be using

osc maintenancerequest security:netfilter shorewall openSUSE:12.2

Is this correct or do I need to use a different approach

Perhaps
osc maintenancerequest security:netfilter shorewall openSUSE:12.2:Update

Ciao, Marcus