Re: [opensuse-packaging] fcitx-rime OBS strange behavior (execuate permission denied, fail to use executables in the build created during the build)
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd guess you should do a chmod +x before calling it.

Other reasons migt be that you don't have permissions on the file
(unlikely if you just built it), the filesystem is mounted noexec (also
unlikely in OBS) or there's an AppArmor profile for the calling process
(even more unlikely for "make" ;-)

Hi, Christian,

Thanks for help.

I just built it earlier in the same build...and it has +x permission.

I noticed its owner isn't "root" but a serial number in a local build
(I don't know how to check that on OBS)

I built it locally (not in /usr/src/packages, but using osc build), it
should be just the same situation as on OBS server, but actually it's
not.

I can build it successfully in a local build, but online build fails.

Marguerite