Re: [opensuse-packaging] Newbie documentation example for a package edit and submission

Hello,

On Jul 19 14:02 Greg Freemyer wrote (excerpt):
Based on a email I got from Andreas Jeager, I started to create a full
example of branching a package, patching it and submitting it back:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tutorial#A_start_to_end_example_of_a_simple_change

It definitely needs more work, but I don't know of any other true
tutorial style example on the wiki.

FYI:
This one is related:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_maintenance