Re: [opensuse-packaging] Opinions about OBS notifications
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

So a loose collection of questions might be:

If these are targeted only at factory contributors, please ignore this
reply. I just use OBS (b.o.o and locally) to build packages for myself
and my employer.

Do you know the different ways of being notified (email, RSS, twitter)?

Are these all done via hermes? If so, I knew about email.

Do you use other channels than email?

I am not even using email. I began reading the hermes docs on the wiki
two or three times, and gave up halfway through every time. (I can't
name specific issues from the top of my head and don't have time to
try to re-read them now, but IIRC the docs seemed long, unstructured,
and overly complicated. Since I see no personal notification use case
and just wanted to take a look, I just gave up.)

Do you know the configuration interface https://hermes.opensuse.org/ ?

The name; never set up/logged in.

Do you use it? means: did you ever tweak params there?
Is it intuitive to use?
Did you ever use the expert mode?
Is the expert mode intuitive to use?

Are you missing features?

Is it working as you expected? (Except of things already known as bugs.)

Other thoughts?

Do not apply.

--
Kind regards