Re: [opensuse-packaging] Opinions about OBS notifications
Hi Christopher,

Le lundi 16 juillet 2012 à 15:07 +0200, Christopher Hofmann a écrit :
we are trying to find out whether the current notification system we are
using in the OBS useful and fulfills the requirements of its users.

So a loose collection of questions might be:
Do you know the different ways of being notified (email, RSS, twitter)?

No, I only knew about e-mail.

Do you use other channels than email?

No.

Do you know the configuration interface https://hermes.opensuse.org/ ?

I did not (or I had forgotten about it), now I do (and I'll try to
remember), thank you.

Do you use it? means: did you ever tweak params there?

One minute ago :)

Is it intuitive to use?

It is OK.

Did you ever use the expert mode?

One thing at a time ;)

Is it working as you expected? (Except of things already known as bugs.)

I made some changes, we'll see if it does what I expect.

--
Jean Delvare
Suse L3