Re: [opensuse-packaging] Could we decide on an official policy about pkgconfig() style BuildRequires?
On 3 July 2012 18:55, Křištof Želechovski <yecril71pl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dnia wtorek, 3 lipca 2012 17:58:16 Cristian Morales Vega pisze:
On 3 July 2012 16:27, Peter Linnell <plinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Christian,

This all looks good, but can you revert the pkgconfig stuff, so it will
build at least on SLES11 SP2 ?

I'd prefer not to break this unessecarily on the lates SLE.

How about using an %if block with resolved dependencies for SLES? I remember
having done that and it worked.

It would be better to have the Substitutes in SUSE:SLE-11:SP2 than in
the devel project to avoid duplicating. For the same reason it is
better to have it in the devel project than in the package.