Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS tries to build previous version of uploaded specfile and blocks packages
Am 20.01.2012 10:13, schrieb Ralf Lang:
Hi, i've had something similar last year and I think Sascha manually fixed it somehow. Now it's back:

The OBS tries to build outdated versions of the specfile of the following packages:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=horde4-nag&project=server%3Aphp%3Aapplications&repository=SLE_11
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=php5-pear-Horde_Group&project=server%3Aphp%3Aapplications&repository=SLE_11
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=php5-pear-Horde_Injector&project=server%3Aphp%3Aapplications&repository=SLE_11

I have tried wipe-binaries and trigger-rebuild but it always returns to the old specfile versions and dies because the old tgz files are missing now. Is there anything I can do about this? In files view, it shows the correct current versions of the uploaded files.

I've got the fix: manually run
osc service run format_spec_file
and upload the generated file via ui - it generates a warning but then the old service file disappears and the project builds fine.

Thanks to coolo for pointing in the right direction.

It would be nice if there was a delete button for service-generated files.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH