[opensuse-packaging] Re: build.opensuse.org OBS binary backend is down
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:15:14 +0100

Second update for api.opensuse.org and build.opensuse.org:

The server side builds are enabled again, but scheduler is still slow due
to cold caches.

It will speed up over the day.

have fun
adrian

Am Montag, 16. Januar 2012, 13:51:47 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Update for api.opensuse.org and build.opensuse.org:

The server is running again, but binaries are still getting restored.

This means you can work on the sources (nothing is lost there), but local
builds are only working in some projects atm.

Server side builds stay disabled and will be enabled hopefully tomorrow.
However it will have to process a backlog.

bye
adrian

Am Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 14:27:26 schrieb Adrian

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?=:
The SAN array of the backend server server seems to have lost
3 hard disk at once now :/

That means the array is broken atm. We can not fix this before monday.

Since not all binary parts of the projects are in backup it means
that we will need to rebuild some of them afterwards.

Sources and project configurations shall not be affected by this.

It is sunshine out there, have fun :)

sorry
adrian
--