Re: [opensuse-packaging] Is there a quick way to test all Requires are in factory?

Hello,

On Dec 24 01:59 David Haller wrote (excerpt):
Think about a package which requires executables (also scripts)
or whatever other files which are provided by another package.

For example?
Most of my packages have "Requires" which are not in "BuildRequires".

Would you mind to have a look at some of my packages?

E.g. cups, hplip, gutenprint, OpenPrintingPPDs:
$ osc cat Printing cups cups.spec | grep Requires
Requires: ghostscript_any, ghostscript-fonts-std
Requires: /usr/bin/pdftops
$ osc cat Printing hplip hplip.spec | grep Requires
Requires: ghostscript-library
$ osc cat Printing gutenprint gutenprint.spec | grep Requires
Requires: cups >= 1.2.2
$ osc cat Printing OpenPrintingPPDs OpenPrintingPPDs.spec | grep Requires
Requires: foomatic-filters >= %{version}
Requires: ghostscript-library
Requires: hplip-hpijs

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner