Re: [opensuse-packaging] multimedia (and subrepos) project config
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 09:33:19 +0100
Am Montag, 2. Januar 2012, 23:09:59 schrieb Mariusz Fik:
Hi,

packages in multimedia:apps are built against libGLEW1_7 but this one it's
not available in this repo - ie. clementine player.

multimedia:apps is configured to be used together with multimedia:libs.

Is it working when adding it ?

Dunno why there is a splitted project when both are required anyway though ...

We need some multimedia:apps project config fix because we have now:
unresolvable: have choice for libsndfile.so.1 needed by libpulse0:
libsndfile1 libsndfile, have choice for libsndfile.so.1(libsndfile.so.1.0)
needed by
libpulse0: libsndfile1 libsndfile (at least for openSUSE12.1), something
like:
| Prefer: libsndfile1

to build against newer library version.
Also we need to ship runtime dependecies for apps in multimedia:app, because
using this repo without multimedia:libs is not possible now.
--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH