Re: [opensuse-packaging] "directories not owned by a package"
Am Montag, 4. Juli 2011 schrieb Ilya Chernykh:
On Monday 04 July 2011 15:58:53 Stephan Kulow wrote:
There are 49 packages that fail now because a check was temporarly
disabled and is now reenabled.

> Please fix these packages:
KDE:KDE3 kbiff

This package don't seem to fail currently...

I'm not saying that it fails in KDE:KDE3, but that it fails in
openSUSE:Factory. I just listed the devel projects for those packages.

If you have a fix in KDE:KDE3 for that problem, then use osc vc to document it
and submit it.

Greetings, Stephan