[opensuse-packaging] Problems packaging yuicompressor
Dear all,

I'm currently packaging yuicompressor, which is licensed under BSD; it includes
a library (jargs) licensed under BSD, and another (RHINO) licensed under the
MPL;

Is it allowed to use "BSD and MPLv1.1" as license?

yuicompressor extracts the packages classes and inherits them, while
overwriting some of them. So I have to merge the libraries and to create one
resulting library.
The source package from yahoo contains binary versions of the above mentioned
libraries, which are simply unpacked. Is this an allowed process for packaging?
Or can I alternatively include the compiled versions (RPMs) of the libraries
and unpack them and merge the contained jars to the resulting jar?

Thank you for your support,
Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer