[opensuse-packaging] Valid Category for astrology program

I am looking for a technically valid value for this line:
%suse_update_desktop_file -r %{dir_name} XXX

for an astrology program. I do not want to stir up controversy, because I have
a lot of planets in Libra -:)

I am looking for a value that has these 3 features:
1) will be accepted without error or warning by the build system.
2) will take no position on the status of astrology i.e.
2a) will not disparage astrology by calling it a game or entertainment
2b) will not anger the astrology rejectors by calling it a science.
Note the recent controversy in India!
3) will be true so far as it goes (I suspect something under graphics, all

will agree that astrology programs produce graphical output.)

I believe that packagers should package programs accurately in a way that does
not impose one's own views on controversial issues.

Please, the jokes are obvious. Please avoid obvious jokes.

I am looking for a sincere answer.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J