Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: undefined reference to wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
* Stanislav Brabec (sbrabec@xxxxxxx) [20110222 16:33]:

for opensuse and mandrivia I am getting an undefined reference to
wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
when compiling textclient.o

It's strange, this symbol should be available in all instances of
libwx_base*_xml*. I see it in the header, in the source code, in the
shared library, in the linker command line, but for some reason it
fails.

His problem must have been that we should have BuildRequired
wxwidgets-wxcontainer-devel instead of wxwidgets-devel.

Philipp