Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Am Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011, 14:35:24 schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Am 22.02.2011 14:18, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Okay, I willt try today again. Thank you again!
Yes, it´s build for 11.2, 11.3 & 11.4... It all works but I can´t
download it, because their isn´t a directory on the server

http://www.download.opensuse.org/repositories/openLHAG:
I think and hope, that this will be there soon, if not, I have to ask again

that is wrong place, better follow the links in build.opensuse.org. They
should also the status of each repo, if it got published already or not.

bye
adrian

--
Adrian Schroeter